[all candidates] What to do with debian-private ?

Le Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 03:35:40PM -0700, Don Armstrong a écrit :

> -private is notified so DDs are aware.

How is the state of -private those days ?  When I unsubscribed, it was still
mixing informations that are really private, like "Alice takes holidays in
Honolulu", some that may be private by accident, like "Bob wants to package
libfoo-perl", and some that are irrelevant, like "Claudius likes pasta well
cooked", "Donna does not like discussions about pasta", and "Eros thinks that
one should not be criticised for discussing about pasta on -private".  I found
it very tiring to have to permanently remember to never talk about a lot of
things that should never have been private in the first place.

If this has not changed, is that something that the DPL candidates would
like to tackle ?  (Bonus question to the DPL candidates: are you subscribed
to debian-private ?)

Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan