Re: Debian's relationship with money and the economy

On 2013-03-15 12:32, Neil McGovern wrote:
My view as one of the press officers is that I'll issue press releases for newsworthy[0] items that the *project* has done, and DPN should have
news items that are informative to people interested in the project.

Yes -- now that you've said it, this sounds like common sense.

Though, for clarity, I wouldn't want DPN to turn into some kind of Slashdot clone that just happens to be run by Debian people -- I would like a clear Debian project relevance to the stories there, even when they're not directly about things done by/in the Debian project. And clearly it's up to the DPN editors to decide whether to include specific story suggestions or not.

--
Moray