Are there problematic infrastructure or processes in Debian?

Hi,

this is a question to all candidates.

Debian's infrastructure and processes have grown organically over the
years, with all the strengths and weaknesses that it implies. Sometimes
it's a good idea to step back and look whether some of those need
to be amended/replaced/dropped/etc.

Based on your own experience, which infrastructure(s) or process(es) would
benefit from significant changes?

Are there infrastructures or processes that we're (still) lacking and that
could make a significant difference in the work of Debian's contributors?

Cheers,

PS: I tried to avoid being negative in my questions because I believe it's
important to respect the work of whovever created the infrastructure/process
you might have in mind, but the questions could be rephrased as “What sucks
in Debian in terms of infrastructure and/or processes?”.
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/