Re: All candidates: Development and technical issues and challenges

On 11/03/13 at 21:49 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
>
> > to make fixing RC bugs more rewarding. For example, in the Debian Project
> > News, we could list the most efficient RC bug squashers.
>
> Just discussed this in #debian-publicity, if you can write a query to
> run against UDD, the publicity team is definitely interested in doing
> that.

What is easy to do, is get the top RC bugs *closers* for the last n
days. But there are more ways to be an efficient RC bug squasher.

Query for the top 10 closers in March:

udd=> select done, count(*) from bugs where severity >= 'serious' and
last_modified >= '2013-03-01' and status='done' group by done
 order by count desc limit 10;
                   done                    | count
-------------------------------------------+-------
 Michael Gilbert <mgilbert@debian.org>     |     8
 LaMont Jones <lamont@debian.org>          |     6
 Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org>      |     4
 Ludovico Cavedon <cavedon@debian.org>     |     4
 Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>      |     4
 gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org>       |     3
 Sebastian Ramacher <sramacher@debian.org> |     3
 Abou Al Montacir <abou.almontacir@sfr.fr> |     3
 Arno Töll <arno@debian.org>               |     3
 Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> |     3
(10 rows)

If you want to check bugs closed by a specific email:
select id, source, title from bugs where severity >= 'serious'
and last_modified >= '2013-03-01' and status='done' and
done_email='mgilbert@debian.org';

Note that the queries use "last_modified". There's no "done_date" field in the
BTS.

Lucas