Re: Gergely and Wouter: on the need of becoming a DPL

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 02:50:59AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > Is there any other policies that you disagree with,
>
> No.
>
> > and would you be looking to change any of these as DPL?
>
> Not without first trying to achieve consensus.

I'm slightly confused by my being copied in to your reply then - do you
feel it appropriate to ignore policies you disagree with and/or what
would you do if you found the rest of the project out of step with your
view of what the project should be doing?

Thanks,
Neil
--
<+Mulligan> Your folk tale is inconsistent and confusing.
<+Mulligan> I shall round up your local population and tell them good CHRISTIAN folk tales.