Re: Question for Stefano: Length of the DPL term

On la, 2011-03-19 at 15:20 +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Something that might work is that at midterm the DPL has to explicitly
> state whether they are willing to continue for another midterm or
> not.

Alternatively, we could apply to the DPL what I've suggested applying to
all DDs: if you're inactive for too long, then you're automatically
retired.

For the DPL, if we haven't heard from them in, say, two months, then the
secretary could investigate and figure out what's going on, and decide
whether to start a new election process or not.

--
Blog/wiki/website hosting with ikiwiki (free for free software):
http://www.branchable.com/