Question for Stefano: Length of the DPL term

Hi Stefano,

in your platform you wrote that you experienced that serving as DPL is a
task with a rather long bootstrap time. You didn't wrote how long this
exactly was, but i guess something about 2-3 month. Given that the
voting period (seeking for candidates, campaining and vote period
itself) is about two month, and one needs to prepare oneself to that, i
looks to me, that a real DPL term is more like 8 month rather than a
year.

Now my question: What do you think about changing the constitution to
extend the length of the DPL term to, lets say, two years?

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster