Question for Stefano

So, Stefano,

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:29:38AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> shouldn't need another candidate get in the way. After all, we've seen
> excellent candidates burn out in their second year in the past, and so
> far Stefano has not given us any reason why he wouldn't burn out
> (you may consider that my first question if you wish, Stefano).

Since I didn't make that a very explicit question, let me do so now:
We've had several DPL's in the past who've done more than one term, but
(IMHO) we've never had DPL's who've not started getting less active or
less publically visible towards the end of their second term; this was
the case for, at least, Martin Michlmayr, but also for your immediate
predecessor, Steve McIntyre.

How do you propose to prevent that from happening to you?

(note that I think this whole vote is moot anyway -- if Stefano wins,
Stefano is DPL. If Stefano doesn't win, and None of the Above wins,
Stefano will remain DPL until we have another vote... and, as Belgium
currently shows, filibustering isn't exactly hard... oh well ;-) )

trying to fool the system.