Re: Call for Votes - GR: Debian project members

* Bernhard R. Link <brlink@debian.org> [101005 11:55]:
> My best guess yet is that this proposal is to tell DAM that we do not oppose
> second-class Debian Developers with less privileges, so that they may add
> second-class DDs in the hope that this will encourage more non-packagers to
> become DDs (albeit then second class ones).

Okay, second try after I got some replies in private discussion. Trying
to move this to debian-vote in the hope that I am not the only one so
slow on the uptake, so others might benefit from it:

This proposal is to tell DAM we are not opposed to having Debian
Developers with less privileges than DDs currently get by default,
so that DAM is more likely to implement something were people may get
only a subset of the current initial privileges in the hope that this
will encourage more non-packagers to become DD (with then less privileges
than currently but in a way they do not feel like second class citizens).

Did I get this correct this time? (If I got it, I guess your reply
answered my question).

	Bernhard R. Link