[OT] Re: Draft GR: Simplification of license and copyright requirements for the Debian packages.

Le Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 08:28:01AM +0100, Luk Claes a écrit :

> And who in their right mind do you expect to vote for ignoring DFSG
> non-freeness, people that want to leave the project?

For the record, I will not answer in this thread to other posts that are
insulting, question people's mental health, or suggest that people who disagree
should leave.

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan