Re: DPL2010 results

Le Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 02:09:31AM +0200, Kurt Roeckx a écrit :
> The unofficial results are at:
> http://master.debian.org/~secretary/leader2010/
>
> The winner is Stefano Zacchiroli.

Dear all,

I would like of course to congratulate Stefano, and wish him a lot of fun.
Stefano has obviously a lot of energy, but nevertheless let's do our best
that it is never wasted!

I would like to thank the secretaries and the other candidates as well, for the
time they gave to this election. The number of unique voters is in sharp
increase this year, and I have no doubt that their efforts participated to
this. Of course, the people behind the NM queue also desserve credit for the
new blood that they let join our Project this year!

Have a nice week-end, everybody !

--
Charles