Thanks to everybody for this campaign.

Dear all,

this campaign has been much more intensive than I thought. I would like to
thank everybody for their questions, and the other candidates for their
answers. I had difficulties to keep up and regret that I could not discuss
ideas deeper with the other candidates. I am also sorry that I left some
questions unanswered, even in the case where I promised in private that I would
give a proper answer later...

After this campaign, I have the feeling that among the four candidates, my
approach is the most institutional and the least inspirational. I will not
pretend that it is a solution that would be good every year. But I think that
for next year, action about membership and delegations, and strategical
discussions about how we distribute our work would be very useful. I invite you
to vote for me if you share this feeling.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan