Re: Question for all candidates: Release process

> (And to answer to the comment ‘you do not need to be DPL for doing this’, that
> is true, but if I make a bad score at this election, I will conclude that there
> are not many persons interested in what I propose anyway, and will save everybody's
> time by not discussing them further in the short term.)

Now, I think thats the wrong conclusion. While it should be pretty known
that I am not really a fan of you getting DPL, I have one remark about
the above:

 - A good idea should (unless its constitutional required, but what is?)
   not be bound to a DPL term.
 - A lost election might not mean that the ideas are all bad. (It can
   mean it). It might just mean they are presented wrong, or that
   everyone thinks they got presented wrong/at wrong time/at wrong
   place.

--
bye, Joerg
I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I