Re: Question to all Candidates: Who would you vote for?

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 5:09 AM, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
<alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:

> The following question is optional, as it discloses private information, so
> feel free not to answer it.  But non the less, I'm curious and would
> appreciate, if you would be willing to answer.  So here it goes:

I was actually going to reply, but after reading zack's answer, I
agree it's best not to give out the details.  In any case, I do have
an answer:

> Suppose that you would not run for DPL: Who would you vote and why?

I would, and will, vote for all of them.  I won't disclose the
particular order, but they'll all be above NOTA.

--
Besos,
Marga