Re: Firmware

This one time, at band camp, Luk Claes said:
> What do people think of a new vote regarding the status of firmware?

Much as I'm not totally ready to watch/have this argument again so soon,
I thank you for bringing it up early in the release cycle.  I'd personally
like to put this one to bed one way or another, but if we're going to
have a 'discussion' every release, I'd rather see it at the beginning
of the release cycle than at the end.