Re: All candidates: Membership procedures

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 09:44:05AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I also saw mass updates of Vcs-* fields by a recent contributor which
> implies as many entries in debian/changelog, yet very few real packaging
> experience associated to all those uploads.
>
> The data would be useful but we need humam judgment at some point.

Fair enough, but an upload is in principle no different (e.g., compare
an upload fixing 5 RC bugs with an [unappropriate] upload with only
bump Standards-Version). All such metrics need human judgment, but I
believe the proposed one gives an overall reasonable figure.

Cheers.