Re: lifting censorship during the DPL campaign ...

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 07:14:57AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> I come to you again, with the same request as i did last year, that
> you lift the censorship you are imposing on me for the duration of
> the DPL campaign on debian-vote.
>
> A DPL campaign is an exercice in democracy, and as thus, it is
> totally unimaginable that you keep this censorship up.

Hi Sven, IMO in the censorship there is nothing which is DPL-specific
or anything which is related to the forthcoming DPL election. So I
don't see reason to back your request, if you have appropriate
messages ask for forwards. But please do not reply flaming when your
forward request is not accepted / moderated.

Cheers.