Re: GR proposal: Do not require listing of copyright holders

Le dimanche 22 mars 2009 à 14:55 +0100, Peter Palfrader a écrit :
> The original discussion isn't even half over and you come running to us
> screaming GR.  Way to abuse our constitution and waste everyone's time.
>
> Not appreciated.  Not at all.

And should anyone appreciate the fact that FTP masters are wasting
valuable developer time and putting pressure on people to the point they
resign from maintaining critical packages?

I think Joerg made it clear that the decision is made and he’s not
coming back on it. The only way left in the average developer’s hands is
to get the project as a whole override the decision.

--
 .''`.      Debian 5.0 "Lenny" has been released!
: :' :