Re: Overriding vs Amending vs 'Position statement' [Was: Re: Constitutional issues in the wake of Lenny]

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> On Sat Mar 14 14:23, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> >
> > I'm currently inclined to interprete it so that anything that
> > seems to modify an interpretation will require an explicit change
> > in some document.  But I'm not sure it's in my power to refuse
> > an option that doesn't do so.  So that would be option 2 above.
>
> Yeah, this is what I think too, but Manoj got a lot of flack about it,
> hence why I want to make it explicit.

It depends what "some document" means. If it's a foundation document, then
it's all wrong for me. If it's some external document that explains how
we interpret the foundation documents, then it's ok.

Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/