Re: Results of the Lenny release GR

On Mon Jan 12 18:38, Robert Millan wrote:
> Agreed.  Then again, even if Manoj was rightfully appliing super-majority
> requirements (which I think he was), it has become clear that, in general,
> such requirements are not politicaly sustainable.  And in practice they
> don't exist anymore, anyway.    I think this would be a good time to propose
> that they are removed from the Constitution.

Immediately after Lenny is released is a better time, and when I'm
intending to propose vote(s) to clarify a bunch of this stuff.

Now is not the time and is only going to hurt your chances at getting
people to agree with you later.

If the DPL wants to release a statement to explain this all he is
welcome (and encouraged) to do so, I don't think we need a GR though.
This is one of the DPL's main functions and we did elect him to perform
that function...

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson