Re: Results of the Lenny release GR

On Sun January 11 2009 08:17:52 Ean Schuessler wrote:
> Ironically, Bdale *is* warping the results of the vote and applying an
> editorial voice to the interpretation of the results. I say "ironically"
> because Bdale's actions go far beyond anything Manoj did with regard to
> imposing his desires or thoughts on the construction or result of a vote.

Sadly, embarrassingly, nobody else has yet matched Manoj's
level of careful analysis.  Robert Milan has at times come
close but the non-existent cabal apparently hates him as much
as they hated Manoj because the responses to his questions
are mostly insults and personal attacks which would cause
anyone but a member of the non-existent cabal to be banned.

--Mike Bird