Re: Devotee Improvements (Re: Debian Project Leader Election 2009 Results)

On 14/04/09 at 10:48 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 12:29:22PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > I was thinking of setting up a FAQ.
>
> .oO( Why not a Debian package?, then you would gain BTS support, and
> maybe people can help with software maintenance more easily ... )

Also, something on my wishlist (and the wishlist of others) for years,
has been a "poll system", which could be used during heated discussions
to get an idea of what the silent majority thinks.
Unfortunately, apparently the secretaries don't have time to work on
that (which I can understand), so it has to be done outside the Debian
infrastructure.
Having such a Debian package would be really useful for that.