Re: [dissenting]: Proposal: Enhance requirements for General resolutions

Le Wednesday 25 March 2009 04:57:39 Gunnar Wolf, vous avez écrit :
> > I agree. I fail to see where the GR process was abused. Since that seems
> > the main argument in favour of this change, I fail to see the motivation
> > for it.
>
> This proposal does not come from an abuse to the GR process, but to
> generalized frustration about the way 2008_002 and specially 2008_003
> were handled.

Ok.

I understand the furstration about them, but I don't think that the number of
seconders was the reasons for the abuse.

There was clearly a need for those GR, so raisong the number of seconders
would just have the consequence to prevent us from voting on important
topics.

Furthermore, I don't think it is wise to propose an "enhancement" and not
explain what was the abuse with *details* and *examples*, nor how the
proposal would enhance it.

Romain