Re: Results of the Lenny release GR

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Though there seem to be a number of people vocally wishing Robert
> would go away or the like, I have yet to see any substantive response
> to the questions he's raised in this thread.

I made a substantive response to these points weeks ago.  He just didn't
like it.

I don't feel the urge to constantly repeat it, but since I'm sending the
mail anyway: the release team made a delegate decision.  That decision was
not overridden.  Hence, the release continues.  All else is irrelevant.

If he wants to stop the release, he needs to propose a GR to override the
delegate decision, and it has to pass.  Neither of those things have
happened.  Until they do, this is all pointless noise.