Re: Results of the Lenny release GR

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

> * Robert Millan [Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:22:58 +0100]:
>
> > Currently, the only solution I see is that we ask the developers
> > what they think, and hold another vote.
>
> Yes, I'm realizing myself there is not going to be another way. :-(
>
>     Proposal: hand Robert Millan a nice cup of STFU.

Though there seem to be a number of people vocally wishing Robert
would go away or the like, I have yet to see any substantive response
to the questions he's raised in this thread.

Those questions don't just get resolved by ignoring them.

--
 \      “He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his |
  `\                             enemy from oppression.” —Thomas Paine |