Re: Proposal - Project infrastructure team procedures

So you agree with what I said in the message you responded to, good :)

> Similar to the way constitution and simple laws are hierarchised in some
> countries, this GR may be most useful if written in a way that it can be a
> reference that is not a "foundation document", but still can be modified
> by further GRs in the future if needed.

Yes, that is my intention, just a normal policy/position statement,
as described by Constitution 4.1.5, and the same as we have done in the past.

(The same section defines foundation documents, but this would not be one.
To make a new foundation document, we would actually have to modify the
list in Constitution 4.1.5.2.)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.