Re: Final call for votes for the debian project leader election 2008

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 23:14:06 +0100, Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org> said:

> On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 04:45:02PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>>
>> If ever I were to even consider basing my actions on your judgement,
>> I will take this under advisement.  I have never been one for a
>> robotic secretary. Indeed, every CFV past the first one has some
>> commentary on how the voting was going, and expressing my opinion
>> about the state of the vote.

> I believe you went much further than just commenting on the state of
> the votes.

        I comment on participation, and, in this case, the rules of
 the election and voting process, since that has a bearing on
 participation.  This is the state of the vote, no?

> For example, the signature of your official announcement of
> the GR about amd64 back in 2004 [0] is one of my absolute favourites.

> [0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/07/msg00341.html

        I had not noticed that before. Hilarious.

        manoj
--
Well, Jim, I'm not much of an actor either.