Re: Technical committee resolution

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:38:10 -0400, Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> said:
> That is a problem.  Perhaps the ctte members are overloaded with other
> responsibilities.

> srivasta: dbnpolicy, debvote, webwml

        Not to get in the way of a good rant or anything, the last two
 are just because of the duties of a secretary:  I need to edit the vote
 pages (and I don't poke my nose in general web page development), and
 debvote is just the group needed on vote.d.o to run  devotee.

        So, I am secretary, and work on debian technical policy; you
 think this is overloaded with too many responsibilities?  Any tech ctte
 member worth their salt  would be involved in Debian beyond maintaining
 packages (if for nothing else to demonstrate they are qualified to be
 tech ctte members).

        manoj
--
MIT: The Georgia Tech of the North