Re: Technical committee resolution

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 00:33 +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > I see; so there are no members of the technical committee who have
> > failed twice to vote?
>
> I'm not sure how not voting twice in a row makes someone a less
> important contributor by definition.

I see; so what number do you think would be wise?  Two was just a
starting point; I'm not wedded to that.  How many votes or conversations
should a member be able to miss before it is clear he or she is not
participating reliably enough?

What do you think about the three-month suggestion?  If that's a bad
time limit, what would be a better one?

> But I would really prefer if you would fix your own packages instead of
> relaying on our BSPers.

I'm not sure how this is relevant to the tech ctte.  Can you explain it?

Maybe we should have BSPers for the tech-ctte, so that if the committee
is too busy in a particular week other people can step in and do that
work.

Thomas