Re: Technical committee resolution

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 12:52:52PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         I have no idea is I am the only one left that is uneasy about
>  such concentration of authority, or whether my fears are overblown, but
>  I do think this aspect merits pondering.

I am as well, but of all the privileged offices in Debian, the DPL seems
to me like the one LEAST exemplary of this problem.

I would much rather trust the DPL to appoint new ctte members than to
have it be self-selecting; how would you justify anything else given
your concerns about concentrations of power?