Re: Supermajority requirement off-by-one error, and TC chairmanship

* Pierre Habouzit:

>   Well, maybe we could avoid some bike-shedding. While Ian was too busy
> writing mails in capital letters, explaining how Debian should weigh in
> the IETF RFC drafting,

The IETF will probably remove Rule 9 altogether (for both IPv4 and IPv6,
since the TLA/NLA/SLA model is dead and we're heading for IPv4-style
portable addresses in IPv6 land, too).

> upstream made a proper fix for IPv4, in a very sensible way, and the
> problem is gone

Have you got a pointer to the discussion/patch?  Thanks.