Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008, Guido Trotter wrote:
> Well, let's say you should not propose or second an option you don't
> plan to rank above "further discussion".

I agree. "Rank first" is a bit absolutist; "Rank highly" is more
appropriate, and what I used in later mails in this thread.

Don Armstrong

--
Of course, there are cases where only a rare individual will have the
vision to perceive a system which governs many people's lives; a