Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

On Fri Dec 19 14:24, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> It is. Does the resolution say what the new version of the foundation
> document will look like if it's accepted ? If yes, then it supersedes the
> document. Otherwise it doesn't.

So, if someone proposes a GR saying "we will ship the binary NVidia
drivers in main and make them the default so that people can use compiz"
but doesn't say they are overriding the DFSG or provide the wdiff for it
then that's fine and only needs 1:1 to pass?

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson