Re: First call for votes for the Lenny release GR

----- "Steve McIntyre" <steve@einval.com> wrote:

> >Both the override and the statement about the meaning of the documents
> >should require 1:1.  3:1 should only be required when the documents are
> >explicitly superseded or changed, not just for making a project statement
> >about their interpretation.
>
> And that's my interpretation too. I think the constitution is quite
> clear here.

If the new interpretation alters the meaning of the document then the operation is functionally identical. This discussion is taking on shades of 1984... war is peace, binaries are source, etc.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
ean@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315