Re: Why the gr_lenny ballot is the way it is

Le Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:15:22PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :

>         So, while the power set of the options is not feasible, we could
>  have a slew of options combining the various proposed options, if
>  people wanted to vote on a compatible set of options.

Hi Manoj,

I am affraid I have not not understood much of your explanations. Furthermore,
I have deleted all of today's thread on -vote: I just do not have time to read
it. I hope that the most important things you wrote today were in this email
anyway.  I will vote further discussion because I think that this vote should
not have been started, and then option 5 because it is the only way to release
Lenny that you did not flag 3:1. I wish the vote has been diffrerent, and hope
you will consider taking a break for next secretarial term, so that the Project
can try to explore functionning with a non-interventionnist secretary.

Best,

--
Charles Plessy