Re: Final call for votes: GR: Project membership procedures

  ^^^^^^^^--------- Weasel words

> There is too much levels of indirection, but anyhow its too late for
> that.

I'd suggest that the time for suggesting amendments was > 1 week ago,
when I posted the ballot.

Neil
--
<moray> hm, maybe wearing a black t-shirt while dusting my bedroom for the
	first time in years wasn't such a good idea