web page for 2008-002 broken?

Hi,

Is it just me or is that web page completely broken?

It lists Proposer, and then Amendment Proposer, and then Seconds.
Which seconds are those, to the first or the second part?

Then finally we get Text. Wow, it took only three PgDns to get to the actual
subject matter :P :(

And then after that there's Amendment Proposer. Didn't we see this already?
Then Amendment Seconds, then Amendment Text A, then Amendment Text B.
Where are the amendment seconds for A or B, whichever one is missing?

Then there's a broken Quorum section (no data).

This was very confusing :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.