Vote 002 voting period

Hello DPL,

'General Resolution: Project membership procedures' has been called to
vote. Due to the previous perceived urgency of this I ask you to shorten
the voting period to one week as per 4.2.3 of our constitution.

Many thanks,
Neil McGovern
--
No matter whether you use charcoal or pine-cones, you've got to ignite the fuel
somehow. The traditional way is to use pieces of bark from a birch-tree. In the