Re: Proposed wording for the SC modification

----- "Michael Banck" <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:

> Sure there is, the RAID controller doesn't run Debian GNU/Linux; it just
> runs some uploaded microcode.  Your blade will run Debian GNU/Linux (or
> whatever else you hand it to).

So it would be legitimate to distribute an install image for Windows Mobile cellular phones as a package in main? After all, its "firmware". The device won't be running Debian. It will almost certainly have a different architecture than the desktop. Lots of people have cell phones so it will definitely be popular. Can you see any criteria that I'm missing here?

Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
ean@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315