Re: Call for seconds: post-Lenny enforceability of DFSG violations

Peter Samuelson <peter@p12n.org> writes:
> to bypass the NEW queue.  Not to say we can't pass the GR, but I would
> much rather see something that does not step on those toes.

Well, as per constitution 2.1.1 a GR cannot force any project member
or delegate to do something, so if the GR means what I suspect it
does, it would be just another wishlist bug report against
dak/ftp.debian.org, until a ftpmaster fixes it.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *