Re: Proposed amendment: Resolving DFSG violations

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:32:52AM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le samedi 25 octobre 2008 à 20:26 +0200, Robert Millan a écrit :
> > I'd appreciate if you don't use a GR procedure for that, though, it makes us
> > look like a bunch of clowns.
>
> > it makes us look like a bunch of clowns.
>
> > look like a bunch of clowns
>
> > a bunch of clowns
>
> > clowns
>
> > --
> > Robert Millan

For those who didn't get Josselin's witty remark, this happens because I dared
to complain that my words were being missrepresented by Steve Langasek on IRC,
pretending that I said something I never did.

  21:22 < vorlon> oh yes, that's right, *sending chocolate* makes us look like a bunch of clowns
  21:34 < nyu> vorlon: don't put words in my mouth, thanks
  21:35 < vorlon> nyu: what should I put in your mouth?

Let this serve as a warning for anyone who dares to complain that mr Langasek
is defamating him.

P.S.: I never thought we'd get so low.  Sad thing, really.

--
Robert Millan