Re: Proposal - Project infrastructure team procedures

* Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org) [080502 01:27]:
> Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> writes:
> > On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 12:24:53AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
>
> >> Well, if a team decides to expand on its own, which they do normally,
> >> this
>
> > That should not happen normally.  The Constitution should not allow it
> > either.
>
> I agree with this.  I think getting DPL blessing for additional delegates
> should be simple and straightforward in the normal, uncontroversial case,
> and there's no reason not to do that and several very good reasons to take
> the moment required to send the e-mail and ask for it.

Why not making it the other way, allowing the DPL to remove people if he
wants? So teams can expand themselfs (like the release team regularly
does), but the DPL can still make sure that no unwanted people are
delegated there.

And, reading the current constitution, we already have it that way.
Good.

Cheers,
Andi
--