Re: Technical committee resolution

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:28:53 +0200, Josip Rodin <joy@entuzijast.net> said:

>> > But in a reasonably serious discussion on the composition of the
>> > same committee, IMHO a bit more tact would be in order. Ultimately,
>> > for your own sake, certainly not mine...
>>
>> Err, is that some kind of a threat? Why would increasing my blood
>> pressure by self censorship be good for my sake? This is puzzling
>> (and somewhat amusing, I must confess)

> If I really have to spell it out... if people think you don't show
> tact and prudence where appropriate, they may not have a good opinion
> of you.

        I don't think people have a good opinion of me. But it does not
 matter; The geeta says that my actions should be what I think is right;
 and as long as my Dharma is satisfied, that is all one could ask of
 oneself.  I act as I think I should. People's opinion of me is their
 business.

        manoj
--
I can't stand squealers; hit that guy. Albert Anastasia