Re: Question for all candidates: inter-dependancy of works the growing Debian project.

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
> (And since this thread is supposed to be questions for the DPL
> candidates, I will add one: some time ago, a DD was sending emails on
> -devel whenever the discussion was offtopic, to ask for it to be
> transferred or stopped: what do you think of this initiative ?).

It's Michael Banck (azeem). Some reminders are welcome because the
population evolves and even old members tend to forget where they're
speaking and don't ask themselves if they're still on-topic.

However too many reminders are just noise.

Raphaël Hertzog