Re: Question for all candidates: Handling declassification of debian-private (GR 2005-02)

Hi,

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> If you were elected DPL for the next term, what would you do about this
> GR and when? How would you ensure that the declassification can happen
> in a timely manner and fulfil all the requirements? What would your
> declassification team look like -- how many members would it have, how
> would they be selected and would you impose any structure among them?

I would _not_ organize this myself. The DD who are interested in
declassification of those mails should come up with a proposition
and I'll gladly bless them (if it doesn't contain anything
objectionable - that said I don't see what could go wrong).

Raphaël Hertzog