Re: Technical committee resolution

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 01:11:35AM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > And without both those things, even if it improves now, it will
> > stagnate again in future.
>
> Since the problem is stagnation, what about trying to address that
> directly?
>
> I suggest assigning each open issue to a CTTE member in turn who acts
> as the chair for that issue (with skipping if the member should recuse
> themselves because they are directly involved.) [This can be tracked
> using the owner field in the BTS.]

Alternatively, would a ctte secretary help? ie: someone who's not on the
ctte, but simply organises votes and discussion on issues, tracking what
state things are in.

Neil
--
< vorlon> We need a fresher website - WordPress is the perfect solution, that
way the website can get a new look every time a script kiddie comes up with a