Re: Amendment to: reduce the length of DPL election process

Simon Richter wrote:

> Which will probably mean that we will need options for this amendment in
> combination with other amendments for voting. Does that need to be
> spelled out, will that just magically happen or is that the most stupid
> idea you have ever heard?

All we would need is someone to combine the two, get enough seconds, and
the combination of both ideas will appear on the ballot. So you would
get four options, nicely matching the boolean table of the two
``independent'' options.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@debian.org
                                                                 http  ((((