Re: Results for General Resolution: Endorse concept of Debian maintainers

On Tue, 2007-08-07 at 08:10 +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > I propose that i reassign all my applicants to aj/buxy and stop being
> > AM... Who else will do that?
>
> Sweet.
>
> However, are you sure that burrying NM is a proper response to this
> bypass?  What I found very interesting is that several new DDs who
> went through NM considered it proper and educating.  Only the last
> step meant too much waiting (DAM stage, we all know that).  Thus,
> in general, I am not sure that ditching NM would be the proper
> action.

BTW,

My NM is currently waiting to be added to the (probable)
non-existing-yet DM keyring, after following the process specified on
the GR:
 http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2007/08/msg00006.html

So, was creating another bottleneck the attempt to free the already
present bottleneck?

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@espiral.org.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 Sally was a fifteen year old girl from Nebraska.