Re: GR PROPOSAL : The Debian Infrastructure is owned by the whole Debian project, and not a few select individuals.

On Sun, May 27, 2007 at 05:57:54PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Hi Sven
>
> As you are suspended for one year, your proposal is not valid according to [1]
> as your key is not in the keyring.

I don't recognize the suspension as valid, and furthermore, if enough DD
second the GR it is valid.

> Please stop pestering us with this childish behaviour. It's not because you
> make you very difficult to work with and as a result loose some priviliges
> that every DD should have access to the whole Debian infrastructure...

Every DD that wants to work on a given area of debian should be allowed
to do so, why should some be more privileged than others ? We all joined
Debian thinking each DD is equal in right and duties, and that we would
not hide problems, and then we face repeated case of a few select people
having power, and manipulating things in the darkness.

Just look at the arm buildd mess, or any of the numerous case of
power-play over this last year.

Sven LUther