Re: Question for Gustavo and Sam: bringing back the fun

Hi,

On Sunday 18 March 2007 02:16, Ben Hutchings wrote:
>  We need to be careful to make that tone explicit when writing
> email, even at the risk of being unsubtle.  This is particularly
> important when writing in one's second language (something which I am
> very glad I do not have to attempt).

I don't think this only (or even mostly) affects people for whom english is
not the first language. Usually/more often I have more problems understanding
those, who's first language _is_ english.

And I completly agree with the rest of the mail which I haven't quoted.

regards,
	Holger